ISO 14001 : 2015 Environment Management System
ISO 14001 Helps an organization to achieve the intended outcome of its environmental management system, which provides value for the environment the organization itself and interested parties.
Changes in the ISO 14001-2015
- A greater commitment from the leadership
- An increase alignment with strategic direction
- Greater protection for the environment, with a focus on proactive initiatives.
- More effective communication driven through a communication strategy.
- Life cycle thinking considering each stage of a product or service from development to end of life.